“Your Vault job has finally paid off!”
|1||Your pipe weapons break 20% more slowly and are cheaper to repair.¹||00338438|
|2||Your pipe weapons break 40% more slowly and are cheaper to repair.¹||0033843A|
|3||Your pipe weapons break 60% more slowly and are cheaper to repair.¹||0033843B|
- ¹ Pipe weapons are 20%/40%/60% cheaper to repair.
Licensed Plumber affects the following weapons:
- Prior to patch 22.214.171.124, the condition loss bonuses provided by each rank of the Licensed Plumber perk were 30%/60%/90%. Afterwards, they were reduced to 20%/40%/60% and the repair bonuses have also been reduced, to match the Power Patcher perk.
- This perk does not affect the lead pipe despite having "pipe" in its name.
- Via perk card sharing, Licensed Plumber rank 1 and rank 3 may be stacked.
- The analogous perk for armor is White Knight and Power Patcher for power armor.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.