The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Approaching from the west, Lewisburg's station can be seen on the first right; this road continues past the train station and leads to Monongah power substation MZ-03 and Big Bend Tunnel West. The road left climbs upward and turns right, leading to a series of open-air shops; of note, the open air market includes an abandoned food kiosk and a small gun reseller. Lewisburg's main road contains more open-air shops; while most are of little interest, the cash registers can be a good source of pre-War money. A concert area comprises the north-east corner of the town and provides access to Pleasant Hills Cemetery to the north.
The back alleys offer stairs up to the roofs, connected by sky bridges and topped with greenhouses. These provide a good source of fertilizer, ash rose, and access to the attic of the town hall, which contains a steamer chest.
- Mistress Natasha Hunt's login - Holotape, on the body of Natasha Hunt during Initiate of Mysteries.
- Order of Mysteries - Lewisburg - Holotape, on the body of Natasha Hunt during Initiate of Mysteries.
- Easy pickins - Note, on a roof next to the body of Kerry.
- Note to Lorri - On the upper floor of the Visitor's Center sitting on a clipboard next to a working terminal.
- Kerry's orders - Note, on a dead raider on a roof during Initiate of Mysteries.
- Two Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- One in the upper floor of the visitor's center, sitting on a wooden desk next to a radio.
- One on a roof next to a couch, sitting on a wooden crate.
- Klein's notes, part 1 - Holotape, in a duffle bag in a rusted police patrol car. Found during The Lowe-Down.
- Klein's notes, part 2 - Holotape, next to two skeletons behind a house with a plastic flamingo in front of it (the house is northeast of the police patrol car where part 1 is found). Found during The Lowe-Down.
- Wolf check-in 64 - Note, in a cooler behind a house with a plastic flamingo in front of it. Near Klein's notes, part 2. Found during The Lowe-Down.
- Further instructions - Note, in a leather bag on a roof of a building across the road from Van Lowe Taxidermy (to the north). It is near a greenhouse containing ash roses. Found during The Lowe-Down.
- Spare operative keycard - In the leather bag that the Further instructions note is in.
- C.H. Monthly, January - Note, on the same roof of the greenhouse, outside.
- Random magazine - Inside the Malt shop, on the counter near a skeleton.
Lewisburg appears only in Fallout 76.