A pre-War shop providing supplies to Appalachian farmers, Lewis & Sons is now a derelict attraction and source of raw materials for wastelanders.
This location consists of two main buildings - a two-story barn and a large greenhouse to its northwest.
The bottom floor of the barn houses a power armor station with a power armor chassis in it, two rusted-out tractors, several tool cases beneath a sign which reads 'Tools' and a first aid kit attached to the wall. A metal flight of stairs leads to the second floor which contains a steamer trunk, a bottle of whiskey and some .44 rounds.
Inside the greenhouse are many planters, only three of which still hold crops (two corn and one melon plant). Many flower pots can be found in the building as well as a few bags of fertilizer. A cash register sits on a small counter with a first aid box behind it, and a chemistry station is located against the northwestern wall.
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the greenhouse, on the counter by the cash register.
- In the barn, on top of a piece of machinery near the power armor station.
- In the barn, on the upstairs balcony, sitting on top of a barrel.
- Three potential magazines:
- In the red, broken open building immediately east of the barn. On the left side of the cabinet near three sealed glass jars.
- Upstairs in the barn, in a barely open cabinet directly opposite the top of the stairs.
- Inside the greenhouse, on the L-shaped counter with the saloon doors, next to the cash register.
- Power armor chassis - Can spawn at the power armor station in the barn.
Lewis & Sons Farming Supply appears only in Fallout 76.