A pre-War shop providing supplies to Appalachian farmers, Lewis & Sons is now a derelict attraction and source of raw materials for wastelanders. By late 2103, Carol Putnam and her family planned to return to the shop, posting a note declaring it as their rightful inherited property, locking up the barn, and threatening violence by shotgun should anyone attempt to vandalize the area. Some time soon after, the barn is now renovated, dubbed the Putnam residence.
This location consists of two main buildings - a two-story barn and a large greenhouse to its northwest. Northeast of the greenhouse, There is an incomplete house which is undergoing construction, but it is not used as a residence. Near the center of the location, there is a Brahmin pen and a small shed filled with hay. North of the pen is a small field of crops. East of the main barn, there is a storage building in disrepair with significant damage to the walls and roof. There is a makeshift basketball court set up between the barn and greenhouse, with the basket mounted on barn. To the south of the barn, there is another ruined shed and a dump truck filled with furniture.
Inside the greenhouse are many planters, five of which hold crops. Many flower pots can be found in the building as well as a few bags of fertilizer. A cash register sits on a small counter with a first aid box behind it, and a chemistry station is located against the northwestern wall.
The two-story barn has been renovated into the Putnam's residence. On the first floor, there is a living area in the northwest corner and a kitchen and dining area on the south wall. In the southeast corner, there is a work area with tools and a weapons workbench. A stairwell in the middle of the open floor plan first floor leads to a storage area on the second floor at the south wall. Opposite the storage area, there is the sleeping area, with three beds setup along with dressers and drawers. The master bed is separated from the two smaller beds by a mobile divider.
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the greenhouse, on the counter by the cash register.
- In the barn, on top of a piece of machinery near the power armor station.
- In the barn, on the upstairs balcony, sitting on top of a barrel.
- Three potential magazines:
- In the red broken open shed, immediately east of the barn. On the left side of the cabinet near three sealed glass jars.
- Inside the greenhouse, on the L-shaped counter with the saloon doors, next to the cash register.
- Potential workshop plan - Inside the unconstructed home northeast of the farm, on a wooden table.
- Potential recipe - Inside the the greenhouse, under the register counter.
The barn was locked up in patch 22 with a note pinned to it stating that new owners would be taking up permanent residence shortly. It was signed "Carol Putnam & Family." With patch 24, the renovated barn is now dubbed the Putnam residence.
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 330: "67. LEWIS & SONS FARMING SUPPLY
An excellent source of both junk and collectible items, this supply store consists of a smattering of small structures across from the road and river. This is a must-stop location you can return to time and again."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)
- Notice: New owners