Leroy is a strident believer that "might makes right." Weaklings deserve what they get in life and should serve at the whim of the more powerful. He is a rarity among slavers. He is not in it for the money, rather he genuinely believes that this is simply the natural law of the universe. Leroy is the slaver in charge of handling runaways. Currently, there is no bigger issue for him than the Temple of the Union. In his eyes, if they succeed in making the Lincoln Memorial into a shrine for abolitionists and runaway slaves, Paradise Falls, and the slavers will be severely hurt.
He can usually be found in the operations office on the ground floor; go left while facing the steps into the memorial itself.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Head of State: Leroy and the slavers have laid claim to the memorial and show no signs of leaving. If notified of the slaver threat, Hannibal will ask the player character to deal with them however they see fit. Alternately, they can side with Leroy against the slaves.
- Lincoln's Profit Margins: Leroy offers the player character the opportunity to locate various items related to Abraham Lincoln. His intent is to destroy them in order to rob any escaped slaves of a figurehead, and thus break their spirits. He asks them to go to a "nearby ruin" which turns out to be the Museum of History and will pay caps for any item returned to him.
- "You're a sharp one. We're from Paradise Falls. We're hunting runaway slaves. Have you seen any?"
- "It's the Lincoln Memorial. This Lincoln guy supposedly freed all the slaves before the bombs dropped. So the pussies built a Memorial to him. It's got our slaves thinking that they can be free too."
- "This must be my lucky day. That runaway slave of mine is dead, and I didn't even have to pay for it! You've done me a great favor. Now we can go home."
Leroy Walker appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Leroy Walker may appear past the steps in the memorial itself instead of in the maintenance room where Silas leads the player. This makes it difficult, if not impossible, to speak to Leroy, as the slavers on the steps to the memorial are hostile. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 He may become hostile for no reason though this appears to be very rare. [verified]