Lenk is an NCR Ranger, filling the role of comm officer at station Foxtrot. She is very jumpy and becomes agitated when first talked to. She will tell the Courier that was out on patrol near the Hoover Dam when her squad was ambushed by a Legion squad, whereupon she was knocked unconscious. The Legion soldiers killed, butchered, and mutilated her squad but left her alive.
Afterward, still suffering from the traumatic experience, she no longer had the nerve she once did. Her mental anguish further pushed her to drink and the subsequent gambling led to significant debt with the Omertas. She is constantly worried about them catching up with her.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Lenk's Bad Debts: Lenk is in debt with the Omertas. The Courier can lie to her, professing to be an Omerta agent to collect. Extorting the 250 caps from her results in negative Karma and NCR infamy. On the other hand, passing a Speech check and listening to her story, then telling her she grew strong and will take revenge yields positive Karma.
- Return to Sender: Lenk is one of the people that the upgrade codes must be given to.
- "You're here for the money. I told the Omertas I was good for it! I just need more time!"
- "We were on patrol near the Dam when a Legion raiding party jumped us. Didn't even have to time to radio it in. I was hit in the head with a machete and knocked out. Didn't kill me, though some nights I wish it had. When I woke up, my nerve was gone. The rest of my squad was crucified, butchered, mutilated. I don't know how they missed me. Maybe they didn't. Maybe they knew they'd broken me. I gambled and drank a lot after that. Got into trouble, but the Rangers gave me a second chance instead of kicking me out. So, here I am."
- "I talked to the cashier at Gomorrah into forwarding me some chips - I was convinced I was due for a hot streak. It, uh, didn't go so well. The Omertas were nice and said they'd give me some time to pay them back. They also said if they had to talk to me about my debt again, they wouldn't be nice the next time."
Comm Officer Lenk appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.