Legendary exchange machines are currency converters, accepting any Legendary item in exchange for a sum of Legendary Scrips according to the number of Legendary mods attached to the item (represented by ★ stars).
The exchange machines can dispense up to 300 non-tradeable Legendary Scrips per player character per day, across all machines. Although the player may buyback items while making a transaction, all sales are considered final after leaving the interface.
|The Rusty Pick|
|Berkeley Springs Station||Charleston Station||Grafton Station|
|Lewisburg Station||Morgantown Station||Pleasant Valley Station|
|R&G Station||Sunnytop Station||Sutton Station|
|Watoga Station||Welch Station||The Whitespring Station|
- The quantity of Legendary Scrip exchanged per item is solely based off the number of stars attributed to the item. The value is not impacted by item level, repair condition or any attached modifications.
- There is a maximum of 5,000 Legendary Scrip per character. The ability is to exchange is not restricted by the player having the maximum quantity.
- Legendary items equipped with an Atomic Shop skin or paintjob will not display in the trade menu and thus cannot be scrapped by the Legendary exchange machine. Replacing the skin with the default allows it to be scrapped again.
- Only one player may trade with a specific exchange machine at any given time.
|The Rusty Pick||0059C89F|
|Berkeley Springs Station||004244BE|
|Pleasant Valley Station||004244C3|
|The Whitespring Station||004244C7|
- Ammunition vending machine
- Gold press machine
- Medical supplies vending machine
- Possum vending machine
- Tadpole vending machine
- U-Mine-It! vending machine