The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The legendary exchange machine is an automated vendor that can trade with the player character. It trades legendary items for legendary scrip, which can be used to purchase new legendary items from Purveyor Murmrgh. The machine has a maximum capacity of 150 scrip per player character per day, with the following exchange rates held regardless of item level or repair condition:
- One star weapon (5 scrip)
- Two star weapon (15 scrip)
- Three star weapon (40 scrip)
- One star armor (3 scrip)
- Two star armor (9 scrip)
- Three star armor (24 scrip)
Locations[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Legendary weapons or armor that have an Atomic Shop skin equipped cannot be scrapped by the exchange machine. Replacing the skin with the default allows it to be scrapped again.