|For other characters named Lee, see Lee.|
Sergeant Lee is a soldier in the New California Republic Army in 2281.
Lee is the commander of the strike force sent to retake the NCR Correctional Facility from the Powder Gangers. The Courier can assist in the assault by speaking to Lieutenant Hayes, who will direct them to Sergeant Lee. If the attack is successful, Hayes will comment that explains why Lee has not reported back yet. The sergeant is located between Primm and the NCRCF compound only if Eddie is betrayed during I Fought the Law.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- I Fought the Law: Lee shows up and helps retake the NCRCF from the Powder Gangers if the Courier decides to betray Eddie.
Effects of player's actions
- If the NCR are assisted in retaking the prison he will permanently take up residence in the prison's NCR CF administration.
- "Our goal's to take out their leader, some assbag named Eddie. With the ringleader gone, the rest will fold."
- "I'm Sergeant Lee. Lieutenant Hayes radioed ahead to say you were on the way. We've got surprise on our side, and that's about it. Once we blow a gap in the fence, we've got to pour on the fire and keep them disorganized."
- "Shut up and fight!"
Sergeant Lee appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
If the player character sides with the Powders Gangers, but have a neutral or positive reputation with the NCR, Sergeant Lee won't be hostile to the player character or the Powder Gangers unless he sees the NCR troopers getting attacked. Lee will rush to Eddie's room and stand there for the rest of the game, saying "Shut up and fight!" if the player character tries to talk with him. Once the NCR troopers die, I Fought the Law will be completed, even if Lee is still alive.
- Lee: "I'm Sergeant Lee. Lieutenant Hayes radioed ahead to say you were on the way. We've got surprise on our side, and that's about it. Once we blow a gap in the fence, we've got to pour on the fire and keep them disorganized. Our goal's to take out their leader, some assbag named Eddie. With the ringleader gone, the rest will fold. That's all the briefing you're going to get. Let's go."
- Courier: "I want to help your troops take the prison back. Believe me."
Hayes: "Some Powder Gangers did you wrong, is that it? Well, get in line. Still, you do look capable enough, and manpower hasn't been easy to come by. All right. If you want to put yourself in harm's way, I'll help you do it. I'll mark the staging area on your map. Talk to Sergeant Lee."
- Courier: "The attack on the prison was a success."
Hayes: "That explains why there's been no sit-rep from Sergeant Lee."