| ||For an overview of leather armor in all games, see leather armor.|
The leather jacket is pre-War attire, but it is possible that craftsmen of the post-War world are making it to this day. It is constructed of tanned brahmin hide, much like leather armor. While it lacks in terms of protection, there are special things that can happen while wearing it:
- Can be used to recruit Dogmeat in Junktown.
- Sometimes a male character wearing a leather jacket can convince the Khans that he is the Death-Hand, Garl's father, returned from the dead after Garl killed him.
- A locker on level 2 in Vault 15.
- Inside a fridge at the Khan Base.
- Can be bought from Killian Darkwater in Junktown.
- Worn by Sulik.
- Floor of Golden Globes porn studio in New Reno.
- It is sold by the shopkeepers in Klamath.
- Found in various random encounters.
- Found in Mercenaries' cave, after falling in a trap where the radscorpions are.
- Found in a grave in Golgotha.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|