- Several leaf blowers can be found in the town of Minefield, often lying very close to or up against the walls of intact houses.
- Three can be stolen from the shelves of Lucky's.
- Five can be found in Gallo's storage closet.
- One can be found inside of the RobCo facility, on the first floor of the offices and cafeteria and in the hall accessed through the door to the left of the entrance.
- Two in L.O.B. Enterprises, in a storeroom composing of only metal shelves on the eastern side of the building.
- One in a small town between the Jury Street Metro station, and Evergreen Mills.
- One in Fort Bannister, through either of two Very Easy locked doors.
- One on the ground floor of the Charnel House, lying beside a sandbag barricade.
- One in the yao guai cave, by a fallen shelf near a pile of sandbags.
- Two in Vault 87, both of which can be found in the living quarters, on the second level.
- One in Vault 92, directly in front of the vault door control pod.
- One in the church southwest of the Jury Street Metro station.
- One by the back walls of Kaelyn's Bed & Breakfast.
- One on some shelves, in a sand-bagged area just northeast of Dupont West at Foggy Bottom station.
- One in the bomb storage area of Fort Constantine, in a small room across from the entrance.
- One is found in the damp cave, after the area with Harold's heart in Oasis.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- One can be stolen from the NCR Correctional Facility, in cell block B.
- There is one in a guest room toward the back of Vault 21.
- One can be found on a shelf inside one of the trailers at Ranger station Charlie.
- Sierra Madre casino executive suites in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Dead Money. One can be found in
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.