|For an overview of lead pipes, see lead pipe.|
One of the ends has tape wrapped around it to improve grip, while the other is heavily corroded and/or bloodstained, and topped with a pipe fitting. Though it has a short reach, it has decent damage and a fast swing speed.
The lead pipe can successfully strike about 667 times from full condition before breaking.
- Lead pipes can be found on random raiders and wastelanders.
- They can found in some metro stations, like Warrington trainyard.
- Can be found on the Garys in Vault 108.
- Can be found on insane survivors in Vault 106.
- mobile base crawler's storage room, close to one of the middle deck access hatches to the entrance bay. A stash of 17, which are grouped as a single collectible item in perfect condition, can be found in the
- Jefferson Memorial in Bigsley's office. A large amount of fully repaired lead pipes can be found in the
- Split Jack, if one convinces him that they are a "new recruit." One can be obtained from