|This page is about the weapon that appears in Fallout 3. For appearances in other games, see lead pipe.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
One of the ends has tape wrapped around it to improve grip, while the other is heavily corroded and/or bloodstained, and topped with a pipe fitting. Though it has a short reach, it has decent damage and a fast swing.
Durability[edit | edit source]
The lead pipe can successfully strike about 667 times from full condition before breaking.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Lead pipes can be found on random raiders and wastelanders.
- They can found in some metro stations, like Warrington trainyard.
- mobile base crawler's storage room, close to one of the middle deck access hatches to the entrance bay. A nice stash of 17, which are grouped in a single collectible item in perfect conditions, can be found in the
- Jefferson Memorial in Bigsley's office. A large amount of fully repaired lead pipes can be found in the
- Split Jack, if you convince him you are a 'new recruit'. One can be obtained off
- More can be found on the Garys in Vault 108 and the insane survivor in Vault 106.