The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
An uncommon component used for boosting radiation resistance in armor and apparel. It is used for making ammo at a tinker's workbench. Lead scrap cannot be sold to vendors, however lead yielding junk or bulk lead can be sold to vendors for caps.
Miscellaneous object (see below)
Lead scrap (varies)
|New toy car||?||1||?||?|
|New toy truck||?||1||?||?|
|Souvenir sloth toy||?||1||?||?|
|Souvenir toy car||?||1||?||?|
|Spooky Mr. Fuzzy pencil||?||1||?||?|
|Wooden block - B & Y||?||1||?||?|
|Wooden block - I & D||3||1||0.2||5|
|Wooden block - N & S||?||1||?||?|
|Wooden block - V & F||?||1||?||?|
Lead ore can be processed at a chemistry station into lead scrap. Lead ore cannot be processed from a stash box and must come from the player character's inventory (acid can be crafted directly from the stash box).
Lead ore (2)
Lead scrap (5)
- Lead deposits found around Appalachia or workshops yield lead ore.
- Weights are commonly found in gym areas:
- The Green Country Lodge to the north of Flatwoods has a gym area on the first floor.
- The Charleston Fire Department has a gym area on the first floor.
- Vault-Tec University has two gyms, one located in the middle building and one at the bottom of the demonstration vault.
- Palace of the Winding Path.
- Hornwright Estate.
- Eastern Regional Penitentiary.
- The opening areas of Site Alpha, Site Bravo and Site Charlie have a gym, though security will be alerted and activated until a biometric ID has been created. Entrance to these sites requires a Military ID.
Public workshops with lead deposits available for excavation:
- Lakeside Cabins
- Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06
- Grafton Steel yard
- Converted munitions factory
- Berkeley Springs West