|This page is about the item as it appears in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. For the weapon that was to appear in the canceled Van Buren, see Lawnmower blade (Van Buren).|
A rusty old blade from a lawnmower, specifically an old-fashioned push mower rather than the rotary blade found on motorized lawnmowers.
- Lawn mower blades can be found inside old lawnmowers, which can typically found outside residential houses. 11 blades can be found at Minefield, as are several lawnmowers on the ground around the houses.
- Six in Andale, can be stolen from inside the shack behind the Wilson's house and in the Smith's basement.
- Three in the Arlington House, in the basement.
- Six in the Bethesda offices, west and east.
- Three at Big Town, in the junkyard, one by a house to the east and one in a junk pile behind Dusty's post.
- One at the Chaste Acres Dairy Farm, back corner inside the barn.
- One at Faded Pomp Estates.
- One at Fort Constantine, outside the entrance.
- 3 in Gallo's storage closet, along with a large number of other workbench items.
- One in the Hubris Comics' lobby.
- Three can be stolen from inside Lucky's, one is on the first shelf north of the door, another is right in front of the same shelf. The last one is in the lawnmower next to the shelf.
- One within Oasis, in the damp cave beneath the settlement. Accessible during the related quest.
- One inside the Ranger compound.
- One can be stolen from the Rivet City bow, in Pinkerton's lab.
- Two in the RobCo facility.
- Three are inside the VAPL-66 power station, in the northeast corner on the shelves.
- Two in Vault 87 living quarters. On the bottom of a shelf on the west side of the map