Gametitle-FNV.png
Gametitle-FNV.png

Lakelurk meat is a consumable item in Fallout: New Vegas.

Characteristics[edit | edit source]

This meat is dropped from lakelurks, which often reside on the shore of large bodies of water in the Mojave Wasteland. It is an ingredient for crafting the wasteland omelet.

Survival skill effect[edit | edit source]

SkillEffectHardcore effect
10+2 Hit Point for 10s-54 Starvation 
20+2 Hit Point for 10s-62 Starvation 
30+3 Hit Point for 10s-72 Starvation 
40+3 Hit Point for 10s-81 Starvation 
50+4 Hit Point for 10s-90 Starvation 
60+4 Hit Point for 10s-99 Starvation 
70+4 Hit Point for 10s-108 Starvation 
80+5 Hit Point for 10s-117 Starvation 
90+5 Hit Point for 10s-125 Starvation 
100+6 Hit Point for 10s-135 Starvation 
Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.

Location[edit | edit source]

Lakelurks have a 90% chance of not dropping any lakelurk meat and a 10% chance of dropping exactly three pieces.

Notes[edit | edit source]

Lakelurk meat uses the same model as mirelurk meat from Fallout 3, despite the fact that lakelurks do not have the crab-like pinchers of the mirelurks.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.