|For the female player character equivalent perk, see Black Widow (Fallout: New Vegas).|
For a cross-game overview of this perk, see Lady Killer.
In combat, the player character does +10% damage against opponents of the opposite sex. Outside of combat, one sometimes has access to unique dialogue options when dealing with the opposite sex, similar to the Sex Appeal trait. It is complemented by the Confirmed Bachelor perk.
Additional dialogue options
- The Courier can flatter Old Lady Gibson into giving them the thrust control modules for free during the quest Come Fly With Me.
- One can make Janet immediately fall in love with Jack during Young Hearts.
- A hooker named Dazzle in the Gomorrah courtyard will have sex with the player character for 50 caps instead of 100.
- One can flirt with Lady Jane to have her pay her debt to the Atomic Wrangler.
- One can get Sweetie to hand over over the key to St. James' room in The Coyotes sidequest.
- One can invoke some additional dialogue between the Courier and The Lonesome Drifter; he informs the Courier that he lived in Montana and his father left before he was born. The player character has the choice of worriedly asking "Montana? Oh god, you wouldn't happen to be seventeen would you?" to which he replies in the negative, and the player character responds by attempting to change the subject.
- One can compliment a ghoul or human female prostitute on a lower Brimstone table in Gomorrah during How Little We Know in exchange for Cachino's location.
- The Courier can imply that Cass is flirting with them, to which she will say their relationship will not go any further.
- One can access some unique dialogue options, and eventually seduce Light Switch 01 and Light Switch 02 in Old World Blues.
- In Old World Blues, one can talk to Dr. Dala about their breathing for the quest Coming Out of Her Shell.
- Dialogue choices from these associated perks do not count as Speech successes.
Behind the scenes
The term "Lady Killer" is slang, dating back to the 19th century, referring to a man who is very popular and/or influential with women.