The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Lady Janet's Soft Serve is a partially destroyed trailer with signs advertising ice cream and floats for sale. There is a cash register sitting on a counter between two basins which used to contain ice cream and behind the counter are three fridges filled with beer bottles and cans. There is a carport southeast of the cash register which contains two trucks and a motorcycle parked beside a weapons workbench. There are five picnic tables outside the trailer, one of which has a lunch pail sitting on it. A teddy bear holding a beer and smoking a cigarette cooks two fish on a barbecue grill here.
The trailer itself has a hole in the back wall. It contains another fridge and yet more beer bottles. One end of the trailer contains a steamer trunk and a chemistry station. Two Lil' Ginger Snuggles wearing gas masks sit on the chemistry station, cooking up something mysterious. The other end of the trailer contains a bathtub and a locked safe (Picklock 0).
- Dammit, Janet! - On the front counter beside the cash register.
- Random magazine - Sticking out from behind the safe.
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - On the roof of the trailer.
- Random recipe - On the window sill by the safe.
- Miscellaneous quest to investigate this location after reading a Responder's assignment note looted from a Responder corpse.
Lady Janet's Soft Serve appears only in Fallout 76.