| ||For other characters in the Fallout universe named Kyle, see Kyle.|
“I sense the untruth behind your words. You will not be allowed in. This I promise you...”— Kyle to the Vault Dweller
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Destroy the Mutant leader: In order to destroy the mutant leader, the player has to get past Kyle.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If the Vault Dweller wears robes, he can get experience points for convincing him that he is one of the Children of the Cathedral.
|Super mutant leather armor|
- "I sense the untruth behind your words. You will not be allowed in. This I promise you..." – Kyle to the Vault Dweller
- What kind of foolish bigotry is that, we are 'humanity.' We're just as human as you are.
- My name is Kyle. I was born to a mother and a father, like yourself. The Master just oversaw my rebirth. These muscles, this skin, this strength does not make me any less human than you. I do not like all that the Unity stands for, but it is the best chance for peace that we have.
Kyle appears only in the first Fallout.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.