Krenshaw is Ashur's right-hand man and is in charge of maintaining the peace, or as close to a violent suppression of Pitt slaves and trogs as he can manage without culling too many of the worker population. He also maintains the floodlight generators in Uptown; plunging this area into darkness would spell doom, as the trogs would overrun Haven.
Krenshaw has growing concerns that the slaves plan to revolt and is also worried that the auto axes they manufactured will be used in their plan to overthrow the Pitt raiders. He seems to question Ashur's actions and leadership, and subsequently his loyalty is a concern. His attitude towards his leader is seen in action upon entrance in Haven, although he does win Ashur's promise to address the situation.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
- Unsafe Working Conditions: Krenshaw is present during the speech Ishmael Ashur gives to the slaves prior to the player character's participation in The Hole. After the fights, Krenshaw informs them that Ashur wishes to talk.
- Free Labor: Krenshaw can be heard arguing with Ashur when you take the elevator up to Haven, and leaves when Ashur promises to handle the situation. Krenshaw doesn't like that Ashur is holding an audience when the city is in danger, but reluctantly follows orders. Should you choose to steal Marie, Krenshaw will be the first raider outside to start firing at you.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Raider armor||Assault rifle or
combat shotgun or
10mm submachine gun
- "Lord Ashur! The slaves are rioting, and someone's armed them! We need you out here, and fast!"
- "He watches over the city from Haven, his tower in Uptown. Take the northeast exit from here and look for the tallest building in town. Oh, Ashur also said that he has a few gifts for you. You'll find them in the container behind me. Enjoy. And don't keep the man waiting."
- "Well now, aren't you quite the scrapper? Congratulations. You've done well. Ashur wishes to see you. The guards will be told to allow you to pass."
- Metal Blaster before he has completed talking with Ashur then his ash pile may not be lootable. [verified] If you choose to kill Krenshaw in Haven with an energy weapon such as the
- If you talk to Krenshaw while he's talking to Ashur, they will not finish their conversation, making the quest impossible to complete. [verified]