| ||For the knight rank in the Brotherhood of Steel, see Brotherhood of Steel hierarchy#Knight.|
Major Knight is stationed at the Mojave Outpost. His main role is to repair the troopers and travelers' weapons and armor in exchange for caps. His Repair skill is at 100 percent and, as such, he will repair equipment to maximum condition, though this can be expensive.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: 100|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- My Kind of Town: Major Knight can be convinced to send some much needed aid to Primm. Alternatively, he can be convinced to give Meyers a pardon so he can become Primm's new sheriff if chosen by the Courier.
The Confirmed Bachelor perk will also grant unique dialogue options with Knight, in which the Courier can come on to him, although he begrudgingly denies the advances. He also says that the soldiers in the Mojave Outpost seem to frown upon same-sex relationships ("friendships" as Knight refers to it.)
* He will have caps one has spent on repairs.
- Knight retains caps spent by the Courier in his inventory, meaning they can potentially be stolen back. However, this is extremely difficult to pull off without being caught.
- Knight has 100 Repair skill.
- When killed, the player character will get a notification saying "Major Knight has died!" as if he were a companion.
- If Ranger Jackson is killed, even stealthily, Major Knight will refuse to repair equipment or even enter dialogue.
- If the Courier's reputation with the NCR is at "Accepted", one can claim they are a soldier for the NCR.
- "Caravan, citizen, pilgrim, or...?"
- "Me, I'm Knight - Major Knight. I've been stuck here dealing with these caravans for ages now, but somebody's gotta do it."
- "If you need something repaired... let me know, I can sign the work order. As long as caps change hands, I can put them back in yours."
Major Knight appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.