Knife Edge is a raider camp located on the northeastern edge of the Toxic Valley. Tents radiate out from a central tower and contain mattresses, beds and assorted junk. The tower itself has a tinker's workbench and a steamer trunk at its base. The steamer trunk is protected by a tripwire which will trigger a spike board trap. There is an ammo box, a note and two gas masks at the top of the tower.
There is also a cooking station located to the southwest of the lookout tower near a guard post.
- Masks - Note, on a table in the lookout tower, beside a gas mask.
- Potential magazine - On a table on the top of the main tower.
- Plan: Water filter - On a table by the tinker's workbench.
- Two potential plans - On a table by the tinker's workbench.
- Potential armor mod - In a wooden shelf opposite of a table in front of the lookout tower.
- Potential power armor mod - Opposite of a wooden shelf, on a table near a tool case.
- Potential recipe - Next to the extinguished campfire, on a cinder block.
Knife Edge appears only in Fallout 76.