| ||For an overview of knife models in various games, see Knife.|
“A sharp bladed cutting weapon.”— In-game description, Fallout
The Knife is a small melee weapon that deals a moderate amount of damage, but characters start with better melee weapons in Fallout 2. Initially, it can serve as a somewhat valuable loot item, making it a helpful find.
- You start with one Knife when you leave Vault 13, and Ed the skeleton carries one as well.
- Various merchants.
- On a shelf inside the town hall of Shady Sands.
- Shady Sands guards carry them.
- Some of the Khans at the Khan Base carry them.
- Some Junktown guards carry them.
- The knife in both Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 is based on the Ka-Bar Marine Hunter knife.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.