|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in missions.|
|This character appears in the following locations.|
|Clothing||Power fist||Antidote x2
Small energy cell x40
Brotherhood scrip x50
Ring pull x400
- "Man, I've seen shit out there in the wasteland that would turn you white! As if Deathclaws and SuperMutants aren't enough! There are some hardcore nasty fucking machines out there killing everything they come across. Hey, I like you guys, so I'll tell ya a little secret... It's safer to have a ghoul or mutant with you cause the robots out there, they seem to want to kill them first."
- "Those robots sure don't like mutations!"
- "If you see a robot... RUN!"
- "I saw one rip apart a Deathclaw once!"
- "The robots are unstoppable!"
Paladin Klotz (known as Ma Baker) appears only in Fallout Tactics.
Behind the scenesEdit
Her undercover name "Ma Baker" is a possible reference to Ma Barker who was the mother of several criminals who ran the Barker gang from the "public enemy era". A time when the exploits of criminal gangs in the U.S. Midwest gripped the American people and press.