| ||For the Fallout 2 character, see Whiskey Bob.|
Klamath Bob, as the name implies, hails from Klamath and is the owner of the liquor store in Westside. Although inexperienced with a rifle, he aids the local militia in the defense of the community against Fiend attacks at night. Once, Bob attempted to free first-generation super mutant Mean Sonofabitch from the mistreatment of the expansionist New California Republic, by offering to purchase his slave paperwork. Although the bid was in vain, Tabitha, a former nightkin commander, rescued the tongueless super mutant from jail. Now free, Mean journeyed to Westside in order to track down the man who tried to save him previously. Later, he befriended Bob and joined up as a guard for the Westside Militia alongside him.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Clothing|
Klamath Bob will reference several events from Fallout 2.
- "Howdy. Name's Bob, but folks around here call me Klamath Bob. What can I do you for?"
- "Heh, yeah good old Klamath. Not a bad place if you like hunting, eating, and skinning geckos all day! Heh heh."
- "I feel pity for any man or woman that gets addicted to chems, but when they prey on decent folk... well, then it's time to put 'em down."
- "Oh, heh. Yeah, that's Mean Sonofabitch. I know the name sounds bad, but he likes it. He's one nasty old coot."
Klamath Bob appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
PC Xbox 360 When approached by the Courier, he may sometimes comment in a female voice. [verified]
- ↑ KlamathBob.txt - "Heh, yeah good old Klamath. Not a bad place if you like hunting, eating, and skinning geckos all day! Heh heh."
- ↑ KlamathBob.txt - "I run the liquor store in Westside. With things this rough, some folks need a lot of booze just to step out the door in the morning."
- ↑ KlamathBob.txt - "After I close up shop, I walk around and help keep the peace. Not that I'm good with a gun, mind you, but someone's got to do it, you know?"
- ↑ KlamathBob.txt - "Eventually got caught somewhere around the Hub, back in NCR. Boy, they sure treated him mean down there. Cut him up so bad he can't talk no more."
- ↑ KlamathBob.txt - "I tried to buy him, just so they'd stop hurting him, but they didn't want any of it."
- ↑ KlamathBob.txt - "I guess somebody named "Tabitha" led the bunch that freed him. Don't know much more than that."
- ↑ KlamathBob.txt - "He just showed up here one day. Couldn't really talk, but he remembered me all right."
- ↑ KlamathBob.txt - "Ever since then he's just been, well... hanging around, I guess. Does odd jobs for folks and smashes the bad guys when they come poking around."
- ↑ "this tribal from Arroyo"