The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
One of the newest recruits in the raider group, Kiyomi was assigned to guard duty on the outskirts of the Crater, near the farming fields. She is bored and frustrated by this duty - because no one would dare assault the Crater, Kiyomi never sees anything interesting, rather wanting to plan a raid or act against Foundation. She theorizes that Meg Groberg placed her on guard duty as a test of her wills, a test she then becomes determined to pass. However, Wren writes that, as Kiyomi has the southern end of the area on lock down, surprise attacks are not to worry about.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
Missing data (missing: Inventory)
This article is missing some data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Cage armor||Laser rifle|
- Vault Dweller: "It's an important job. You're the first line of defense."
Kiyomi: " This place is no fortress. But we're armed to the damn teeth. Attacking the Crater would be a death sentence."
- Vault Dweller: "You don't sound happy to be out here."
Kiyomi: " I want to plan something nasty against Foundation. I want to lead a raid, you know?"
- Vault Dweller: "Why are you stuck on guard duty?"
Kiyomi: " "
- Vault Dweller: "I'll let you get back to your guard duty."
Kiyomi: " "
- The Crater terminal entries; Terminal; --> Potential Threats; --> Grafton Steel
- Raider: "If you're having a good day, don't talk to Kiyomi. I'm not even sure she knows how to smile."
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.