Background[edit | edit source]
The location appears to have been occupied by trappers before being overrun by feral ghouls. However, there is still a working turret outside of the tunnel.
Layout[edit | edit source]
There is an open gate within a barricade across a small gulch, with one working turret. Inside the west wall of the gulch is the entrance to the tunnel which takes you south to Pine Crest Cavern.
There are three ways to enter the cavern: a one-way entrance from the Pine Crest Cavern that allows the player character to fall through a tunnel and roots into a pond of water, the two-way entrance from the former trapper camp in Kitteredge Pass and a hidden opening a bit west of the Kitteredge Pass. This last entry is hidden behind a bush on the side of a hill, it is most likely where the ghouls came through. Inside one will find a weapons workbench.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
- Randolph Safehouse: The Railroad agent Mister Tims will leave dead drops in the form of six holotapes for the Sole Survivor, containing information about possible hazards to the Railroad's escort and escape of synths out of the Commonwealth. They can assist in these efforts by clearing out the location of hostiles.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth: Knight Rhys gives the Sole Survivor an assignment to clear the location of what he calls "abominations" to further the aims of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- Leading by Example: Lancer Captain Kells requests the Sole Survivor's help in training a Brotherhood squire by allowing him to accompany them on a mission.
- Pest Control: Dr. Binet of the Institute's Robotics division asks the Sole Survivor to eliminate some feral ghouls that are causing problems for a synth scavenger team.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]