| ||This page is about the generic characters in Fallout: New Vegas. For other uses, see King.|
Originally tribals, like most factions seen in New Vegas, the soon to be Kings found an old building emblazoned in rock and roll. Inside they found holotapes, jackets, and a seemingly unlimited supply of hair gel to follow in the footsteps of one great leader. It was jested that the building may have been a site for cult worship of an icon known only as The King. Here to stay, the Kings claim this side of town as their own.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
- Though the Kings gang members don't interact with the player in most cases, if the player has a good reputation with Freeside and the Kings, a member of the gang will approach the player from time to time and give the player items when they are in Freeside.
- Hiring a Kings gang member at Freeside's north gate will prevent random encounters with Freeside thugs in Freeside. Ask The King's favor to join the Kings will permanently prevent such random encounters.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Memphis Kid outfit
|.357 Magnum revolver
10mm submachine gun
- "I'd give anything for a Fancy Lad. Wait, I mean- you know what I mean!"
- "Hey, isn't that the King's dog?; Heya Rex, how you doing boy?"
- "Hellooo, cowgirl! You mind if talk to your lady friend a bit instead of you?"
King gang members only appear in Fallout: New Vegas.