Essentially The King's personal prostitutes, the King groupies follow The King wherever he goes.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion. They grant the - perk.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
|This character plays Caravan.||They can bid caps.|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.||
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
- Killing them grants 50XP, exceptionally high for a weak, unnamed character.
- Although the King's groupies don't participate in the ensuing battle, the New California Republic will attack them as though they are.
- "You're not a King! Does the King know you're up here?"
- "When is the King coming back up here? I'm bored!"
- "All I do all day is read magazines. You'd be amazed what you can learn from them!"
The King groupies only appear in Fallout: New Vegas.