Background[edit | edit source]
King Cola's Court is where Oswald Oppenheimer, stage name Oswald the Outrageous, worked alongside his girlfriend Rachel Watkins before the Great War. A group of their friends also worked there, putting on magic shows for children as the main attraction.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The entrances to King Cola's Court are the theater main entrance and behind the King Cola's Castle Tower. There are restrooms to the right of the concession counters, and the theater room is located behind the counters.
Backstage there are two dressing rooms. There are stairs that lead to the second floor of the stage area and an elevator that takes the player character to the top of King Cola's Court. The sound room is also located on the second floor, down the hallway to the other side of the theater, past the storage room.
The top of King Cola's court is where the player character will confront Oswald and make the decision on how to handle the situation concerning him. In this area, the player character will find Oswald's terminal that requires his password, a cooking stove, a chemistry station and numerous radiation barrels. After confronting Oswald, there is a door that leads outside to the signal flagpole. The player character can unchain the other door by exploring the outside area.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Nuka-Berry recipe book - Behind the stage, in the right dressing room, sitting on a desk.
- Three Nuka-Cola lunchboxes, located in the righthand side dressing room, in the north-western corner of the large backstage room, and in the sound room.
- Overdue book - On a dresser, on the second floor of the stage.
- Nuka-Cade ticket roll (between 750 and 1000) - In the sound room.
- Two Day Trippers - In a skeleton's hand in a stall in the lady's room. The adjacent stall has another skeleton with pre-War money, possibly suggesting a drug deal.
- Sword of Wonders - Obtained after confronting Oswald the Outrageous.
- Oswald's tophat - Obtained after confronting Oswald.
- Magician's tuxedo - Worn by Oswald.
- Oswald's password - Obtained after confronting Oswald. It gives access to his terminal.
- Kiddie Kingdom roof key - Obtained after confronting Oswald.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]