Prior to the Great War, King Cola's Castle was Kiddie Kingdom's stage theater. In 2077, two shows were running: King Cola's Court and a magic show, headlined by Oswald Oppenheimer, under the stage name Oswald the Outrageous.
Following the war, the castle became the last line of defense for Oswald from the Sole Survivor, sitting at the far end of the now fortified and trap-laden Kiddie Kingdom.
This section is required but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Nuka-Berry recipe - In a backstage dressing room.
- Overdue book - In the upstairs part of the set, on a table to the right.
- Nuka-Cade ticket roll (between 750 and 1000) and a Nuka-Cola lunchbox in the control booth.
- Two bottles of Day Tripper in a bathroom stall.
- Cappy in a Haystack- A hidden Cappy clue can be found in the top of the rubbled clocktower just southwest of the entrance to the castle.