Kilborn has seen his fair share of war and politics, enough to give him a rather cynical perspective on life. Being stationed at the Mojave Outpost, the gateway into the Mojave, and watching the endless stretch of desert did little to improve his spirits. The sheer boredom of watching the road for critters trying to make their way into the camp doesn't help either, especially in the wake of the lockdown following the NCRCF prison break.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Cold, Cold Heart: Vulpes Inculta asks the player to spread word of the deeds of the Legion. The player must tell Sgt. Kilborn of these deeds.
- "Heard you helped out Jackson, thanks for that. Caravans are still waiting for clearance to move out, but at least there's movement."
- " "
Kilborn appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- ↑ The Courier: "What are those statues of?"
Kilborn: "Those two? Represents unification. "
- ↑ The Courier: "What is this place?"
Kilborn: "Outpost, Mojave Outpost. Watching a lot of nothing, feels like a big Brahmin pen for caravans. They've been stopped for a while, waiting for the roads North to clear - or their clearance papers to go through. Look like you've walked a ways, so if you need to shake the dust off, head to the Barracks, the bar's there. "
- ↑ The Courier: "Any work around here?"
Kilborn: "Nothing I know of, Might check the Barracks, someone might need you to hoof it somewhere. Just be careful if you go up on the roof - got a sniper watching the road. "
- ↑ The Courier: "Legion's attacked Nipton, burned and killed everyone."
Kilborn: " we're from the Colorado. They... "