The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Kiddie Corner cabins are a series of three wooden cabins located southeast of Willard Corporate Housing.
The westernmost cabin is mostly intact. It contains three bunk beds and a dining table with a bench and some chairs for diners to sit on. There is a steamer trunk against one of the walls. Scout Leader Pompy can be found on the porch outside this cabin.
The middle cabin is in a state of disrepair with a couch tossed out on the porch. Inside is filled with furniture that has been tipped over or broken and includes four bunk beds, an upright dining table, and several upturned chairs. There is an outhouse between this cabin and the easternmost one.
The eastern cabin is the largest of the three. It has scaffolding outside which has been built around and above an armor workbench on its western wall. Near the workbench are some containment barrels where toxic mutagenic waste can be safely stored as part of Operation Tidy. Inside the cabin are a kitchen, two small bedrooms, and a living area. The kitchen contains a fridge, a first aid box, and several plastic plates, both in the sink and on the floor around it. The two bedrooms are mostly identical, containing a set of bunk beds and a dresser each. The living area has both a dining table and a sitting area with couches. A large hermit crab claw has been mounted on the wall behind one of the couches in the sitting area.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - North of the roundabout and cooking station, inside the ruined trailer, on the desk.
- Two potential magazines:
- In the outhouse, on the seat.
- Inside the cabin adjacent to the armor workbench, on a dresser.
- Potential workshop plan - In the southeast cabin, on a bunk bed's lower mattress on the right.
- Potential weapon mod - On a wood table on the side of the bunk bed cabin, directly east of the scout leader's cabin.
- Two potential recipes:
- In the cabin adjacent to the armor workbench, on a dining table
- On the kitchen counter in the same cabin, to the right of the sink.
The Kiddie Corner cabins appear only in Fallout 76.