Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
|For other appearances of this item, see kickball.|
The kickball is a round, dark red ball, commonly found in schools and parks.
Deflated kickball (1)
- One in the Sole Survivor's neighbor's yard before the Great War.
- One in Boston mayoral shelter, on the shelf in the basketball court.
- One in the park located in Concord.
- One in the park at Fairline Hill Estates.
- One at the rear of the building directly south of Fraternal Post 115.
- One in the first quality assurance room in General Atomics factory.
- One at the back of the store's main floor in Hubris Comics.
- One in a cell within the Institute FEV lab.
- One by a burnt out car at Lake Quannapowitt.
- One behind the sewer pipes Mass Pike Tunnel.
- One in Sanctuary, near the workshop.
- One in Shaw High School's canteen.
- One in the second floor hallway in Suffolk County Charter School.
- One in the creche in Trinity Church.
- One in Vault 75's atrium.
- One west of the raider camp under the pylons between Vault 111 and the Ranger cabin.
- One in the back yard of the house on the west side of road bend at Sanctuary Hills.
- One near Suffolk County Charter School (ruined houses at the southwest).
- Can sometimes be found in lockers aboard the Prydwen.
- One in D.B. Technical High School.
- One in the Boston mayoral shelter.
- One in Vault 75.
- One in the Concord Speakeasy.