The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Acquire the following holodisk key fragments from various places across Appalachia:
- Blackwater Bandits key fragment - Blackwater mine on the now feral glowing one Freddie Lang
- Trappers key fragment - On Walter Griswold's corpse in Huntersville
- Diehards key fragment - Obtained from the duplication terminal after finding the holotype on Margie McClintock's corpse in the Palace of the Winding Path
- Gourmands' key fragment - On Morris Stevens (progenitor wendigo) in the Wendigo cave
- Cutthroats key fragment - Big Fred's BBQ Shack on the now scorched David Thorpe
Return to Rose so that she can produce a "master key" from those key fragments. Then search for information on Rosalynn Jeffries at the Charleston Capitol Building and finally go to the basement of the Pleasant Valley Ski Resort to find a raider cache storeroom with various loot.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- PC When leaving the world mid quest, some or all of the key pieces may be gone from inventory upon logging back in, forcing the player to repeat the respective quest stages to acquire them again and being able to continue the quest. There is no known fix other than to finish the whole quest during one session to avoid triggering the bug.[verified]
- The bug seems to be triggered most often as a result of the game being closed abruptly - by crashing, task killing or using the ALT-F4 key shortcut. Avoiding those actions when possible and leaving the game world before quitting the game might help to prevent the bug from happening.
- PC Xbox One On the portion of the quest where the player character is asked to kill David, there will sometimes not be a tracking dot showing where Big Fred's BBQ Shack is.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.