Ken was born in 2237. This 40-year-old man is a bag of nerves who is terrified of the current attacks that have been plaguing the settlement. He masks this by being incredibly short and gruff with strangers and will impart only the smallest tidbits of useless information to the Lone Wanderer. He is fiercely protective of his wife and will interpose himself if anyone even tries speaking with her. He is the picture of paranoia and can't fight worth a damn.
Ken stays in his home all day. Upon completion of Blood Ties, he will come outside and roam around along with the other residents.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: 49*|
|This character is involved in quests.|
* Only after completing Blood Ties
- Blood Ties: Ken Ewers is one of the people who the Lone Wanderer will have to check on to see if he's okay. He is rather aggressive in his dialogue and will insult the player upon entering his house. After the completion of the quest, he offers to repair any equipment (up to 49%).
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Wasteland wanderer outfit|
- "We're great. Just peachy. I love sitting in my house with my thumb up my ass."
- "Oh for the love of... Look, she's dumber than a bag of hammers, okay? If you want to talk to anyone, you need to talk to me. So what the fuck do you want?"
- "They're lowlife scum who decided to use Arefu as their own personal amusement park. Oh, they're a fun bunch. I'd take a shot at them if I could but judging from what they did to the Brahmin, I wouldn't live long to tell about it."
Ken Ewers appears only in Fallout 3.