Kemp is Camp McCarran's senior medical officer and doctor who seems to care deeply for the NCR troops.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 500-4000|
Sells: medical supplies
|This character is involved in quests.|
- A Final Plan for Esteban: The Courier may receive a discount on supplies from Dr Kemp if they recover Ranger Morales' corpse and have a positive NCR fame.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- He does not trade with the player character if they have a bad reputation with the NCR.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Lab technician outfit|
Like Sergeant Contreras, Kemp will equip any armor or weapons sold to him.
- "Do you require medical attention?"
- "Hot damn you got whooped good! This could take a while. I will also require some caps to cover my supplies."
- "I bet you do, but you won't be getting them from me. I heard about the crap you've been pulling, and I'll not risk my rep for you."
Dr. Kemp appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.