“Hot damn you got whooped good! This could take a while. I will also require some caps to cover my supplies.”
Kemp is Camp McCarran's senior medical officer and doctor who seems to care deeply for the NCR troops.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.|| 500-4000|
Sells: medical supplies
- A Final Plan for Esteban: The Courier may receive a discount on supplies from Dr Kemp if they recover Ranger Morales' corpse and have a positive NCR fame.
Effects of player's actions
- He does not trade with the player character if they have a bad reputation with the NCR.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Lab technician outfit|
Like Sergeant Contreras, Kemp will equip any armor or weapons sold to him.
- "Do you require medical attention?"
- "Hot damn you got whooped good! This could take a while. I will also require some caps to cover my supplies."
- "I bet you do, but you won't be getting them from me. I heard about the crap you've been pulling, and I'll not risk my rep for you."
Dr. Kemp appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.