| ||For other characters named Kelly, see Kelly.|
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
Kelly will offer to sell a brahmin for 100 bottlecaps. The price is non-negotiable. It can be sent to a settlement where it will contribute fertilizer to the workshop inventory. If her brahmin is killed, she will have a new one for sale the next time she is encountered. If asked whether the brahmin is stolen, Kelly will claim it belongs to her.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
She is found traveling with a brahmin that she will offer to sell to the Sole Survivor. Possible spawn locations include:
- East of Diamond City (location: Red Rocket).
- Between Shaw High School and Jamaica Plain.
- Outside Med-Tek Research.
- Between Revere Beach station and Revere satellite array.
- Reeb Marina.
- South of Tenpines Bluff (location: Railroad tracks).
- East of Greentop Nursery.
- Northeast of Wildwood Cemetery.
- On the road just north of Drumlin Diner.
- In a small valley between Lynn Woods and Parsons Creamery.
- West of Old Gullet Sinkhole.
- Just north of Poseidon reservoir, past the interstate.
Kelly appears only in Fallout 4.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Upon replying to Kelly, she may begin walking, causing the conversation with the player character to end abruptly after reaching a certain distance.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One After purchasing a brahmin from Kelly, if the player character enters an interior cell before Kelly disappears or wanders away, she will have another brahmin for sale once the player character returns. This can be repeated indefinitely, allowing the player character to purchase many brahmin at once.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One If the player character chooses to send the purchased brahmin to a settlement in Far Harbor, it will walk away but will never arrive at the destination.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 If the player character chooses to send the purchased brahmin to Vault 88, it will not go but instead remain with Kelly. Upon returning she will be found with two brahmin at her side, but only one will be available for purchase.[verified]