Ever since being freed from slavery in Caesar's Legion, Keith has made his home in the Aerotech Office Park, where he has developed a dubious reputation. For one, he "makes his own luck" with some marked cards and hustles peoples at Caravan, especially when a "fat score rolls into town." On top of that, he keeps a stash of Jet around "for emergencies" and makes a killing selling it to junkies around the office park. Looking out only for himself, Keith is naturally a coward and is liable to do something desperate if confronted.
Captain Parker definitely suspects that Keith is selling chems and conning people, but he can't prove anything without some concrete evidence, and has no time to investigate Keith himself, especially when he has a refugee camp to oversee. It does not help that Keith likes to get the captain worked up, and is a general nuisance overall.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character plays Caravan.||They can bid caps.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Keith's Caravan Charade: The player character has to find evidence of Keith cheating at Caravan. A Barter check of 45 is needed to trick him into telling about his drug dealing and a Speech check of 60 is needed when talking to him to find out how he cheats. Alternatively, the Courier can also steal the cards out of the desk in the back right corner of the 200 suite and bring them to Captain Parker as evidence.
- After bringing the evidence of Keith's charade to Captain Parker, he will give the option to assist him in bringing Keith in. Doing so will garner an additional 100 caps.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Handyman jumpsuit||Spiked knuckles||Stimpak
Three random caravan cards
- If the Courier initiates conversation with Captain Parker or Keith while confronting Keith, but just before Parker opens fire, he may glitch and won't shoot. He will turn around and walk away, not even finishing the conversation. Talking to Parker about Keith after this will add the quest note to the Pip-Boy again, as if having the conversation for the first time, but the rest of the quest cannot be repeated.
- Additionally, it appears that if the glitch occurs in this manner, he will allow the Courier to keep passing the Barter and Speech checks infinitely, providing experience each time.
- "Name's Keith. You feeling lucky? I got games of chance, games of skill, games of you-name-it. Want to win a little cash?"
- "You know how they say you make your own luck? Let's just say I make mine with a little extra ink on the cards."
- "Why don't you go cry to your wife, then - oh that's right! She left your worthless stinking ass!"
Keith appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.