Location[edit | edit source]
The tapes can be found around the Nakano residence in various locations:
- The holotapes tape is sitting on a holotape player next to the front door, with a lit lamp sitting on it.
- The television tape is sitting on a Radiation King television near the front door of the house.
- The lamp tape is located on a dresser in the upstairs hallway, next to a shadeless and yellow lamp.
- The kitchen tape is sitting on the kitchen counter under the mechanical mixer.
- The radio holotape is sitting on a desk in Kasumi's room, among some tools and electrical components.
- The swings holotape may be found sitting between the swing set and red rocket ride outside the house, on the stones.
- The dreams holotape is tucked under Kasumi's bed in her room on the second floor of the house, near the dresser.
Transcripts[edit | edit source]
Holotapes[edit | edit source]
Kasumi Nakano: Granddad always said you need to make a record when you start something. You know, in case you have to go back to it.
Kasumi Nakano: I'll be right there! Oh... damn. Was I recording that? *sigh*
Television[edit | edit source]
Kasumi Nakano: Project log. Radiation King television. Mom says these things actually used to broadcast pictures and sounds back before the War. She also mentioned that some of the ruins of the television studios are still around if you head into the city. Of course she wasn't too happy when I asked if we could make a trip out there. *sigh* I'm getting off track. I managed to repair the Vacuum tubes and got the power working again, but, well it's not like there's any working signal for this thing to receive. I'm just going to start stripping this thing for parts moving forward.
Lamp[edit | edit source]
Kitchen[edit | edit source]
Kenji Nakano: I know you're disappointed, but I won't be long. I love you.
Radio[edit | edit source]
Swings[edit | edit source]
Kasumi Nakano: Project log. Swings. Re-attached the chains. A little rusted, and I'm way too old for them, now, but it was a nice distraction, I guess.
Dreams[edit | edit source]
Kasumi Nakano: Project log. Dreams. Recording what I can remember when I wake up. I keep having the same one. I'm in a white room. People are talking about me like I'm not there, or maybe they just don't care. And then there's this... I don't know... Jolt. Like a spark of electricity to the back of my head. And then everyone turns to look at me. God... I hope I don't have it again tonight...