Slightly depressed (obviously she hasn't taken to heart Midea's philosophy books, partly due to her illiteracy), Kai doles out the slop, a collection of partially digested and extremely disgusting meats and vittles from her table in the Market Square.
She stands behind a sheet metal table, picking the nasty bits of bone and organ out of trog meat, and mixing it with water from the local rivers.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- Kai dies automatically once the "Free Labor" quest is completed, even if she survives the battle between Pitt slaves and Pitt raiders during the slave uprising. Just like Adan and the slave on the pillory, she is killed by the quest script and can't be saved. If resurrected using console, depending of the player's choices she may return to her stall or be killed on sight by the raiders.
- She will serve you one portion of slop upon each interaction for free, with a nasty comment on it.
- Kai holds 5 bowls of slop at a time, her stock is replenished the next day.
- Kai is the only source of slop in the game and will cease dishing it out after the player has completed the quest Unsafe Working Conditions and talked to Midea about fighting in the Hole.
- "I bet they have good food Uptown..."
- "I am working. You must be new here. I serve the slop to the other slaves. You want food, let me know. The good news is that this crap is nearly unlimited. But it's mostly radiated water and Trog meat, anyway. You want some or not?"
- "I'm not sure if this stuff will kill you faster than starvation or not."