Working as a cook and provider of sustenance for the slaves, Kai doles out the slop, a collection of barely edible meat substance from her stall in the market. She stands behind a sheet metal table, picking the nasty bits of bone and organ out of trog meat, and mixing it with water from the local rivers.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
Effects of player's actions
- Kai dies automatically once the Free Labor quest is completed, even if she survives the battle between Pitt slaves and Pitt raiders during the slave uprising. Just like Adan and the slave on the pillory, she is killed by the quest script and cannot be saved. If resurrected using console, depending on the player character's choices she may return to her stall or be killed on sight by the raiders.
- She will serve one portion of slop upon each interaction for free, with a nasty comment on it.
- Kai holds five bowls of slop at a time, her stock is replenished the next day.
- Kai is the only source of slop in the game and will cease dishing it out after one has completed the quest Unsafe Working Conditions and talked to Midea about fighting in the Hole.
- "I bet they have good food Uptown..."
- "I am working. You must be new here. I serve the slop to the other slaves. You want food, let me know. The good news is that this crap is nearly unlimited. But it's mostly radiated water and Trog meat, anyway. You want some or not?"
- "I'm not sure if this stuff will kill you faster than starvation or not."