When the Great War occurred, Johnson's Acre was being used by a hunter named Adam. He saw a mushroom cloud off in the distance in Virginia from the cabin's window. Knowing that he would eventually run out of supplies, Adam decided he would need to make his way to Charleston to scavenge what he could. At some point after Adam's departure, raiders took over the area surrounding the retreat, though they died to hostile wildlife before 2102.
This cabin looks over the southern edge of Appalachia, and can be inhabited by different creatures including feral ghouls, mole rats or wolves. A cooking station, weapons workbench, brewing station and water pump can be utilized outside. Lead ore can be collected from at least four lead deposits northeast of the house.
Inside is a bed and various containers that can be looted. A pumpkin pie sits in the oven near the door. The top of the eastern rocks has three dynamite plungers that, when activated, send skeletons flying off into the distance.
- Taking a chance - Holotape, on the end table near the couch.
- Two potential bobbleheads:
- In the "effluent hole" of the outhouse.
- By the corner of the broken wood crate with the skeleton inside, near the tire and detritus pile, on the top of the tall rock promontory with the three dead skeletons (and possible power armor frame), east of the cabin.
- Two potential magazines:
- Inside the cabin by the fireplace.
- On the picnic table by the tire and barrel, outside and south of the cabin (exterior).
- A suit of raider power armor can be found on the upper cliff.
Johnson's Acre appears only in Fallout 76.