Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
|For other characters named John, see John.|
“They're savage! They're brutal! They're here to keep this worker in his place -- the undefeated Bear Brothers! Let's find out if the newcomer can hold his own against real fighters! Release! Fight!”— Arena announcer
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Unsafe Working Conditions: The Bear brothers are the second round's only opponents. John will slash through the Lone Wanderer's armor with a deathclaw gauntlet while his brother attacks with his flamer. The player character will need to kill both brothers to progress through the arena.
- Faydra, coordinator of events in the Hole, comments on how the Bear brothers' ferocity leads people to believe that they are half trog.
- If the Lone Wanderer kills Grudd Bear first, John will sometimes take his flamer and use it against the player character.
- "They're a couple of mean bastards. Hell, rumor has it that they're half way to trog as it is." – Faydra, describing John and his brother.
- "They're savage! They're brutal! They're here to keep this worker in his place -- the undefeated Bear Brothers! Let's find out if the newcomer can hold his own against real fighters! Release! Fight!" – Arena announcer
- "Those Bear Brothers never saw you comin', did they?" – Bone
- Ishmael Ashur: "For example, they took one survivor, a kid the called "Kodiak". But they left his big brothers behind, because they were too wild and mean. But as it turns out, the Bear Brothers were some of my finest soldiers. At least, until they went up against you."
(Ishmael Ashur's dialogue)
- The Lone Wanderer: "Who am I going to be fighting?"
Faydra: "Ashur says he wants to make this one good so he gave you the Bear Brothers. They're a couple of mean bastards. Hell, rumor has it that they're half way to Trog as it is. But I'm sure you'll do fine. Just fine."