Jocko's Pop & Gas stop is an isolated shack in the southwest Capital Wasteland.
Layout[edit | edit source]
It's located just south of the highway passing over Girdershade. There are a vending machine and various items inside. The store opens up into a small, square room. Straight ahead is a counter and behind that is a shelf. On the right is a freezer and to the left is a workbench.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Bottlecap mine schematics and bottlecap mine - On the workbench.
- Nikola Tesla and You - On the counter.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - On the shelf behind the counter.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The source of Signal Sierra Victor is located southeast of Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop.
- After completing The Waters of Life quest, a vertibird may drop off some Enclave troops directly in front of the shack, however at the same place there will spawn giant or albino radscorpions (if Broken Steel is installed), resulting in a battle.
- There is a random encounter location at the top of the broken highway ramp to the northwest.
- The pack of Mentats on the shelf at the back may need to be picked up in the third-person view.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Jocko's Pop & Gas stop appears only in Fallout 3.