Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
- If released, it will attack the player character seeing as both radroaches are hostile from the get-go. After they are released one can get them into their cage again by standing on the cage with the door open so they will follow the player character inside their cage.
- Unlike most named creatures, they will respawn if they are killed.
- If one gets too close to the cage, the radroaches can attack through the cage bars and deal damage.
- Followers will always attack Fluffy and Jitters on sight as they are always hostile.
- They are smaller than the average radroaches, Consequently, the radroach meat that can be looted from them is larger than the radroaches themselves.
- Even if they are caged, one cannot sleep in the nearby bed due to the fact that Fluffy and Jitters are still considered 'nearby' enemies.
Jitters appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes
Fluffy and Jitters have different names in some localized versions of the game, such as Cookie and Roby.