Background[edit | edit source]
Speaking with Marco outside the apartments after talking to Jimmy will allow the Courier to inquire about Jimmy's past, where it is revealed that he used to be a slave for Caesar's Legion. When the Courier returns to Jimmy to talk to him about his past, he will open up and state that the Legion raided his village and that he was specially chosen by a centurion as a "helper."
The centurion had tried to protect Jimmy as the Legion became suspicious of their relationship - with Caesar punishing homosexuality with death - but eventually decided to get rid of him. Jimmy realized what was happening, and after the centurion had taken him into the desert, Jimmy caught him off-guard with a kick to the groin and ran for it, eventually ending up in Westside.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is romanceable.||
Cost: 200 caps, requires male character
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- A Bit of Slap and Tickle: He will only offer his services to male characters at the price of 200 caps.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a female Courier asks Jimmy about his Legion background he will only tell his story. Otherwise he just says that it does not matter who he was.
- When spoken to for the first time with the Confirmed Bachelor perk, he can then tell the Courier something about a discount on his services, but in fact, it does nothing and is never given.
- When Jimmy is talking about exactly why the Legion discourages homosexuality, his voice changes halfway through.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Sorry, ma'am, but ain't enough caps in all of New Vegas to make me do that. Nuh-uh." – Jimmy to a female Courier
- "I'm just a fantasy come to life. But you already knew that."
- "What Marco said is true. The Legion attacked my village when I was 16. My parents were killed as examples. The rest of us, chained and dragged to some kind of camp. A Centurion there chose me as his tent servant. He was handsome, and gentle, most of the time. Said it was our secret, and he'd protect me. Gave me little gifts, stupid things. But Caesar punishes homosexuality with death, and we nearly got caught, and there were suspicions. So when he took me out into the desert... Well, I knew he was going to get rid of me. So I kicked him where it counts and I ran. And then swam. And ran some more. Wound up here."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Jimmy only appears in Fallout: New Vegas.