Jenny, a 24-year-old member of the Stahl family, is often a mediator between her brothers, Leo and Andy. Growing up somewhere out east, her parents died when she was a child, thus she and her two brothers Leo and Andy raised themselves. Jenny is attracted to Billy Creel, who reciprocates these feelings, which is why Billy comes to the restaurant to eat.
According to Colin Moriarty's files, Jenny Stahl was almost raped by Jericho. Jericho may randomly approach Jenny at the restaurant, attempting to flirt with her, though Jenny will vehemently reject his advances, calling him disgusting and stating that he knows "goddamn well" why she is hostile towards him.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 100-200|
- * Only if Leo Stahl is also dead.
- She never mentions anything about Leo's addiction nor Andy's hatred for Megaton.
- Jenny carries a pistol, but never actually uses it if in danger. The only time she will ever use her gun is if she is mezzed.
- Jenny Stahl says that Leo is the oldest sibling, while Andy states that Leo is his younger brother.
Jenny Stahl appears only in Fallout 3.
- The Lone Wanderer: "Where did everyone else come from?"
Manya Vargas: "Oh, they come from all over... all over. You name it. The Stahl family grew up out east somewhere. Lucy's from some little settlement to the north."
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.78: "Jenny Stahl
Jenny, 24, is the balancing force between her polar-opposite brothers. She very much has eyes for Billy Creel and he for her, which is why Billy often comes to the restaurant to eat. Like her brothers, Jenny was born in Megaton in the days before the fence. She took over the restaurant with her brothers when her father died."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Megaton terminal entries; Moriarty's terminal, Jericho