Background[edit | edit source]
Jeanette lives in a pen among other enslaved individuals, including Breadbox, Bleak, and Bronson. When the Lone Wanderer approaches, she will plead for help in escaping, as she has been enslaved a significant amount of time, with the market for ghouls slaves being less than optimal.
If one speaks with her further, she will comment on how abysmal the place is, how much she misses her brother, and request that if they reach Underworld, they share with others the fact that she is okay.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
Effects of player's actions[edit | edit source]
- If the slave's pen door is unlocked, one can tell her to run for it, in which case she will be shot at, unless the slavers have been cleared out first. If she survives she may act as though she's "making a run for it" but she may stay in the pen, occasionally muttering "they told me not to go too far." If she makes it to the gate, she will disappear upon exit.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Miss Jeanette appears only in Fallout 3.
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide p. 110: "Near the toilets are two slave pens and you can unlock either with the Paradise Falls Box Key, although the Slavers will turn hostile if they see you do this. On the left is the child slave pen and house, and on the right are the adults. The children are Sammy, Squirrel, and Penny. The adults are Miss Jeanette, Breadbox, Bleak, and Bronson."
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide p. 276: "Paradise Falls: Inhabitants (Slaves):
Miss Jeanette is quiet, confused, and obsequious. She's long since accepted her role as a slave. The only problem is, most customers have no use for a Ghoul slave. She's been in the pens forever and isn't expecting to leave any time soon. "
- Jeanette: "Please... if you get to Underworld, let them know that I'm okay."
- Jeanette: "I miss my brother..."
- Jeanette: "This place is terrible! Please! You've got to help us!"
- Jeanette: "They told me not to go too far..."