- Ghost Sight can be crafted at campfires and electric hot plates with one jar of Cloud residue as the only ingredient.
- Cloud residue can also be used to craft the Cloud Kiss poisons of varying effectiveness, depending on the level of your Survival skill. "Weak" requires a Survival skill of 25, "Potent" requires 50, and "Lethal" requires 75.
- It may also be used to make a Sierra Madre martini, once the recipe is acquired from Dean Domino.
- Dark red circles of raw residue can be collected from many external walls and floors in the Villa.
- One jar can be found in the entrance of the abandoned Brotherhood of Steel bunker, located on a corpse.
- The chemistry set in the abandoned BoS bunker spawns one every day (Science skill of 25 required).
- They can also be found on the bodies of the headless corpses in the Villa clinic.
An empty jar or bottle is not required when collecting Cloud residue from walls and floors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.