| ||For other characters who appear in the Fallout universe named Jane, see Jane.|
“Hello. Lovely to meet you.”
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Debt Collector: Lady Jane has a tab at the Atomic Wrangler casino and Francine Garret asks you to track her down.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Pre-War relaxedwear||Bag of bottle caps
Carton of cigarettes x2
Sensor modules x3
|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- After offering to get her caravan she asks, "But what about the R.O.U.S.'s?" The Courier replies, "Rodents of unusual size? I don't believe they exist." This is a line taken from the 1987 film The Princess Bride'". In the movie, Westley and Princess Buttercup are attacked by giant rats in the area known as "The Fire Swamp."
- Upon visiting the broc flower cave, the Courier is indeed attacked by R.O.U.S., a larger and stronger variant of the giant rat.
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|
- Lincoln's head from Fallout 3 is tied to Jane's brahmin in the broc flower cave.
- After completing the quest Debt Collector, Jane will travel to the Mojave Outpost.
Lady Jane appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- PC Jane may appear to face the wrong way if found on a bench with her legs through the back of the bench and interacting with her will do nothing.[verified]
- To fix this, just wait an in-game hour or fast travel away from the area then back.
- [platforms tag needed] After completing Debt Collector, Jane might remain next to the Strip's entrance where she is initially encountered instead of traveling to the Mojave Outpost like normal. The player is not presented with any dialogue options when Jane is spoken to, and the conversation immediately closes on its own without Jane saying a word.[verification overdue]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.