Locations[edit | edit source]
- On the body of Luke Silverhand in the Jamaica Plain church and on the body of Hadrian found randomly throughout the Commonwealth.
- Another on Tanya Standish, in Jamaica Plain.
- Two are found in Faneuil Hall, one on the floor beneath the table between the two front doors, the other on the news rack adjacent to the right staircase doorway in the main entrance.
- Found on a magazine rack in the Boston Airport ruins in the luggage terminal.
- College Square, on the counter of a kiosk, just outside the station's entrance.
- An annotated version of the same flyer is to be found around Swan's Pond.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Come and see the fabulous Treasures of Jamaica Plain! This stunning exhibit will be on display for one week only before these priceless items are sealed away, never to be seen again! Bring the entire family to this once-in-a-lifetime event!
Related quest[edit | edit source]
Reading this flyer starts the unmarked quest Find the Treasures of Jamaica Plain.