Jalapeño peppers can be obtained from jalapeño plants. It is one of the ingredients used in making a gecko kebab and Cook-Cook's Fiend stew at a campfire. It is also the one of the ingredients used in crafting the fiery purgative in the Lonesome Road add-on. Jalapeño peppers have an exceptionally low weight despite restoring about the same amount of health as standard food items, making them exceptionally practical for healing minor injuries. In Hardcore mode, they increase Dehydration when consumed.
Like all other Mojave Wasteland plants, ripe jalepeño plants found in the wasteland will eventually regrow after being picked by the player character, making them an unlimited supply of free food.
Survival skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||+6 Dehydration , -12 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||+7 Dehydration , -14 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||+8 Dehydration , -16 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||+9 Dehydration , -18 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||+10 Dehydration , -20 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||+11 Dehydration , -22 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||+12 Dehydration , -24 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||+13 Dehydration , -26 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||+14 Dehydration , -28 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||+15 Dehydration , -30 Starvation|
- The Boomer chefs at Nellis Air Force Base sell them.
- There are many in the White Glove Society kitchen.
- A few plants can be found south of Lone Wolf Radio.
- There are at least nine plants in the El Dorado Dry Lake.
- There is one found in Goodsprings right beside the backdoor of Goodsprings schoolhouse.
- They can also be found in any windy desert area such as the desert area south of Primm, Ivanpah Dry Lake and Ivanpah race track.
- The area around Bitter Springs and Ranger station Bravo has about ten plants.
- While traversing east to south-east of Gun Runners, there are two plants near the rubble on the right side of the road.
- One or two peppers are found north of the Poseidon gas station in Cook-Cook's encampment in the South Vegas ruins. They will be on a shelf in his camp, along with several other consumables.
- One plant can be found west of the entrance from Nipton Hall, growing next to a rock. Nearby are an overturned silver trailer and the remains of a truck next to the fence. Another is next to the Nipton Hotel.
- In rare cases, they can be found on Legion troops.
- seed package in the X-22 botanical garden. Dried version, one of the items converted from the
- Field Research, once the biological research station has been upgraded. Three plants can be harvested every 3 in-game days after the completion of