The Jacobstown lodge is the most prominent building in Jacobstown. It is a large, two-story building, distal to the main entrance of the town. Inside, to the left of the front doorway is a game room and to the right is Doctor Henry's research lab. Upstairs is a series of hallways with bedrooms for the residents. This is where Marcus' room is located.
- Mt. Charleston snow globe - On the front desk.
- 21 empty syringes - Located upstairs, in a northwest room near the men's room, on the dresser and bed.
- Lad's Life, Boxing Times, Programmer's Digest, Fixin' Things skill magazines - Can be stolen from one of the upstairs bedrooms.
- The lodge holds the only pinball machine in the entirety of Fallout: New Vegas.
- The lodge is mentioned in the post-War audio log found in Charleston cave when the man speaks of a woman and her daughter.
- The urinals in the men's bathroom have been raised up to roughly eye-level with the Courier, ostensibly because of the size of the super mutant and nightkin inhabitants.
- The lodge uses the same floor plan/house model as the House Resort at Camp Golf. Strangely, the room with all of the empty syringes and various chems is in the same location in both areas and contains the same number and placement of empty syringes and chems.
Jacobstown lodge appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Jacobstown lodge is similar in appearance to the real world Retreat on Charleston Peak (formerly the Resort at Mount Charleston), including a nearly identical front sign, similar architecture, and inclusion of proximal ponds and fountains. The lodge also features a vintage pinball machine in the main lobby that looks similar to the in-game equivalent.